Sunday, August 1, 2010

my wonderful weekend!!

This weekend was awesome because my BFF came and visited Audie and I! We all had a blast, but i think especially Amber and I enjoyed hanging out a ton! It was just so nice doing nothing with another person around (if that makes any sense at all!) We played cards, and we went to a concert (really fun!!) and enjoyed the fact that is wasn't 100 degrees all weekend!! It was actually down in to 77 today at some point. I'm exhausted from our weekend so I'm going to be headed to bed early tonight. Coming attractions this week include:

- pictures of my surprise projects for my niece!!

- pictures of my t-shirt quilt!! (still in progress)

So check back this week for some really cute stuff that I made. I'm actually sort of not speaking to my sewing machine right now because it's being super frustrating (we had a fight, but after talking to my sewing machine guru (my mom) I think it was because I was sewing too much t-shirt material!!! ) BUt we're still not speaking until i can get sorted out/ spend money on some interfacing!

ok hope you all had great weekends i know i did!!

Julia

No comments: