Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Day in the Life

Since I'm a stay at home person right now and day in the life posts are kind of interesting no matter who you are or what your day is like, let's all do one!!

9:00 wake up. (I'm waking up 1 hour earlier each week so that in a few weeks I can get up at 7 comfortably)
breakfast and watch some things off of DVR.
shower and blowdry hair (maybe get in Pj's maybe in stretchy pants, maybe in real clothes depending on what the rest of the day holds)
do some crafting or errands
12:00 lunch - watch more dvr'd shows if any.
1:00 talk to Audie on his lunch break. (he generally calls when he gets to go to lunch)
more crafts or errands, watching a movie or maybe cleaning/picking up the house depending on how cluttered it's looking or if people are coming to visit.
4:00-5:30 Judge Judy. I have this as my guilty pleasure during the day. I love how she settles the cases with such snappy comments to the folks that deserve it!!
5:20-6:20 Cooking dinner
6:30 - Audie is home and we eat dinner and then clean up the dishes
7:15 - Audie and I go for a walk around the neighborhood or in the gym of our apartment complex, if it's inclement weather.
7:45 - done 'working out' and we get home to shower/ clean up and watch TV that evening, either stuff that is dvr'd or stuff that is on live.
10:00 - get ready and get in bed. i'm basically a small child, I can go to sleep early and wake up late, which is why i'm working on it!!


after I begin work at the hospital maybe I'll do another one and we can compare how my day has changed. SO now I challenge you to do the same!! day in the life posts by everyone!!

hope you have fun on this thursday and are as excited for the weekend as I am! and if this post as boring as it may be, my days are pretty boring too, so now you really get the essence of my days as well.

-Julia

No comments: