Friday, August 6, 2010

My t-shirt blanket!!

This week I finally finished my t-shirt blanket!! IT was quite a headache because my machine didn't like dealing with that much knit fabric for whatever reason. So that means that the blanket turned out kind of different, and not perfect, but it did get finished!

Here is side one:


And side two:


50 t-shirts all cut up and sewed together make a pretty cute blanket, but it was such a headache that i don't think i'll be making another one in the near future!!

Julia

2 comments:

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Julia, it is wonderful! I love the placement of the different colors--just that part alone must have taken a long time! Good for you for seeing it through!

I am LOVING all the projects this week!!!

Danielle Snider said...

looks great! ...the more you do, the easier they are. ive made 3 now and can throw it together quite quickly now. yayyyy for sewing!