Wednesday, August 18, 2010

counting down the days

I've begun counting down the days until i begin work and I'm getting really excited about starting at the hospital. I'm also savoring those last few days of summer. My friend Hannah will come over for a pool day tomorrow and we're going to have lunch and then just chill out.

I haven't been up to much this week, just reading a lot of fun books before i get into work and can't do that as much. relaxation is the name of the game for now! got dinner in the oven for now and when Audie gets home we'll be watching some TV and just doing nothing after an evening walk. I know my life is just so exciting!! This weekend is going to be a slow one, then we're having a dinner party monday and some friends coming next weekend, and then work begins!! a week and 1/2 of freedom still left and counting.

hope you all are enjoying your summer too, i know i have!

Julia

No comments: