Monday, August 2, 2010

M's new onesies!!

Here goes my first post this week about my projects. I'm going to break down the big box i sent to them into a few posts so that you can enjoy them and not being tired of looking at all those photos at once!! SO i began with some onesies that i purchased at target. I wanted to just basically personalize each one in a way that they can be worn with some of the other stuff i made. I was working with a bright blue and black and white print in the other stuff i made so that's where that came from.

The first one I did with black ruffles around the neckline and across the bottom! I love a ruffle on ANYTHING, but especially across the hind end of a baby's outfit!!




The next ones that I did I basically took a ribbon and tied a bow and then sewed a button on the front to make a detail. Very simple, but pretty cute in my opinion.





The next one was another ruffly one, with a big ruffle down the front and five blue buttons down the middle of the ruffle!




The last one was pretty simple too, basically a black patch of fabric with buttons that are sewed in the shape of M's monogram.

Hope you guys think that they are as cute as I do!! I heard from M's mom (my sister-in-law) and she loved them, and i guess that's what really matters!! Hope you like it and if you need tutorials for this stuff check out at Make it and Love it because she kind of gave me all the great ideas!

Julia

2 comments:

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

OH JULIA those are SO CUTE!!! Please make me a million of these when I have babies, ok?

ms. mindless said...

these are ADORABLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! you're so talented!