Friday, August 13, 2010

ready for the weekend!

I'm so ready for the weekend! one thing that I hate about being so at home all the time is that i get really bored sometimes! SO i live for the weekend too, just like you working folks!! I don't think that people at work see how hard it is to stay home sometimes (especially you moms/dads out there, i don't know how you work from home, or who keep kids and stuff going!!) Anyway, this weekend Audie and I are going to be doing LOTS!!!

Tonight: dinner out together, which we haven't done in a really long time, i'm so excited!! Then we're going to Michael's to see what craft supplies that i can get for the next two weeks to occupy my time.

Tomorrow: looking at couches, we're sort of in the market for a couch. We're looking for one that is brown to replace my grandma's old and busted green couch, we'll see if we find one that satisfies both of us and our budget. Mostly this weekend we're just looking for a bargain if we can find it because there are a lot of sales going on. Also we're headed over to Durham because my friend hannah is moving up and we're going to be available if they need anything from someone that kind of knows the area more.

Sunday: we're trying another new church, then lunch out and then my friend Meridith is coming by to walk and talk with me! and then we might just go to the pool too! well we might have to skip the walking and just go straight to the pool for the relaxation. then James and Sarah are coming for dinner!

lots are people are coming and we are going more than usual so that meant that today i went to the grocery store. I spent a TON of money (well more than we usually do by a lot) but i saved almost 30 dollars off our bill, so exciting! That's always a good day!

so i hope you have a blast this weekend! I'm excited for a weekend where we have some plans but not too much going on!

julia

No comments: