Tuesday, August 31, 2010

system orientation

equals BORING!!!! I mean really BOOORRRING!! But i got paid to sit there which will be nice and I did learn a bit of new things. Overall i don't want to do that again for sure! I now face three days of department orientation. those might be slightly repetitive, but at least they will be important to my actual job.

I did get to know the folks i'll be working with and they were all pretty great from the get go, which is a good sign. Today I also got to see the on-call schedule until mid December. And it works out great all around, I have no worries about getting thanksgiving off to be with family, AND I will be able to go see our niece or nephew this month sometime! So I'm really happy with the outcome for now.

ok the other thing that I have learned is that I get tired out after a full day of work, so i'm going to not spend a ton of time blogging right now, so that i can just chill out after all that information!!!

julia

No comments: