Saturday, August 7, 2010

small things

I know that most people have some things that they can't live without, and the biggest things in their life are their most prized possessions, but I've always been more of a small things kind of person.

Audie and I spent our night last night just hanging out with each other, we went to Target, Walmart and Home Depot. Then we came home and ate popcorn and watched a movie. So simple and small.

today was grocery shopping and laundry, including an awesome nap and a phone call from my mom.

Tomorrow we have planned to finally get around to trying out a new church in our area and then Zaxby's for lunch and dinner with my good friend, while Audie hangs out at home. That's a great weekend in my book for sure. Unless the church winds up being really not what we're looking for because we're so picky!! Everyone cross your fingers that it's a good one!!

hope you have a lazy weekend with all the small things, (and maybe some big things, like a great husband to share them with) you need!!

Julia

No comments: