Friday, April 30, 2010

Day five of Reading Week:

So i finished up my first final last night and after dinner got to work on my second one. I got a pretty good outline together before bed last night. Then i spent the night tossing and turning, mostly because i was concerned about my dr. appointment today. Everything went great. i'm not going to give the gory details, but all is good, i'm not Pregnant, but Audie did have to hold my hand! We'll see how this whole thing works out, but for now all is going well. The only thing was that the nurses and stuff figured out i was nervous and kept just reassuring me and stuff, awkward!

After the dr. appointment we went to lunch at Chipotle. I had seen an add for a Chi hair straightener on sale this weekend at Ulta. So i went over there and got one!! it was normally 149, but i got mine for 75!! it was pink too, with a thermal mat/cover thing. SO excited. I had a chi that was a hand me down from a friend and it broke about 2 years ago, and try as i might i have not had good luck with other ones!! I didn't really want to spend 100 dollars on one, so when this deal came along, i was SO excited!! The sale runs through Sunday, so go out and get you one too!! You know if you want.

Now we're back home and chilling out while i start to fill in my outline from last night to be a great paper!! Let the bribing with Sex and the City episodes begin!!

hope you have a great friday! tomorrow morning we have to get our lease signed!! though we're a bit disappointed that because of a glitch we won't have power tomorrow, which is sad because i really wanted to vacuum. But we can take good photos and hopefully show off our new place!

Julia

3 comments:

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Glad you're ok...and can't wait to see pictures of your new place. You'll put them on here or facebook, right? Please!?!?!

Julia said...

absolutely, i'll be putting them on FB and here hopefully. I have to please my like one fan!!

Amber said...

Hey, you have two fans thankyouverymuch. :)