Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday

This week has been pretty good so far. Yesterday was just kind of getting used to the idea that i have to be at school again after such an awesomely relaxing weekend, but i'm good now. I had class and precept yesterday and was pretty frustrated by my preceptor telling us that we still would not get our midterms back yet. We turned them in forever ago, and i know they guy has other stuff going on, but really you knew that this class had a huge midterm when you took on the responsibility of grading for it.

Today was just any old class day. Last week my professor of my preaching class told us that she might not be there today, and that we would probably have a substitute and that we would get an email letting us know for sure. SO at 1:30 today (an hour before class began) we still had not gotten an email from her. I was all ready to just skip and go on home and enjoy my afternoon, but i ran into a classmate and she guilt tripped me into going. (not really but there are only 4 students in the class i started to feel bad that if i wasn't there then 1/4 of the class wouldn't be there) So i decided to go. When we got there the sub. wasn't, and one of our classmates wasn't there either. SO the three of us that did show up decided we would wait 10 minutes. The sub never showed up so we were out of there and i got to enjoy my afternoon after all!!! it was lovely, i took a nap, watched some friends and cooked dinner, we had steak, baked potatoes and salad, one of my favorite dinners ever!

the only thing i have yet to reflect on is DWTS! Last night i thought everyone was getting a little shaken up about the two score thing, but that's not a really a big deal. I thought that Kate was a bit harsh looking, though she said she had the best time, she just needs to learn to smile and show how much fun she is having. I'm watching the results show and i was really concerned that she would go home, but she's back for another week!!! maybe she can get it together next week. I'm not that sad about Aiden going home, not because i don't like him but because i hate Edyta. She gets on my nerves, and she never wears any clothes pretty much (even in the shots from rehearsals and their field trips!!)

Ok everyone, lots of love from NC, i have 6 days of classes left, and i already have an idea for my last sermon that i'm excited about and hoping that i can conquer my finals early and get them done!!!

Julia

No comments: