Thursday, April 8, 2010

slacker

I know most of you realize this already but yesterday i was a slacker!! i know i've talked about on here before that i get really unmotivated on Wednesdays because i just have the one class and i usually don't want to go. well yesterday i didn't go, and i have a paper due today at 4 so i was supposed to work on that all day/night until it was done, but i really probably started on it around 9pm. I went to bed last night at 12 and it was about 1/2 done. I got up this morning and went to my other class, finishing up my paper around 12:30 this afternoon. I really want to go on home because i'm feeling pretty crappy/tired today, but i have to go to my classes to turn in stuff, i have class in about 20 minutes and i have to hand over the manuscript/ DVD of the sermon i preached on Tuesday to my prof. who wasn't even here. then i have to turn in my other paper at 4. ugh i really want to take a nap and just relax this afternoon, and both of my class are super boring and i just play games in them anyway, but i still have to be here!!

well at least there are only 8 more days of this stuff, and the weekend will be here at around 5:30.

julia

No comments: