Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Robes!!

I got my preaching robes today!! You know i ordered them FOREVER ago!!! ANd they finally came in. Which is good because i'm wearing the black one for graduation and that is only a few weeks away!! So i took a few pictures, I think i look totally weird, just because i've never worn a robe before and it's strange to think of myself preaching in one. I'll get more comfortable in them i'm sure. What do you think???



Sorry for the messy room/bad background and the fact that i was in my pajamas underneath, probably won't be doing that in the pulpit, haha! But then again it is reading week and my only tasks are to get these three finals FINISHED!! (by the way didn't get a good start on them again today, might still be working a bit tonight) Here is my Alb:



So i'm liking the way both of them look the only thing that makes me think the alb looks a bit strange is the neck, the neck in the black one is a lot closer in, which i like the look of a lot better!! I also got a deacon stole for free because my total was so much, and i didn't take a photo of me wearing it because technically i can't wear it until i'm ordained, which won't be for the next year or so. but it looks good too, and it fits pretty good, though i'm not going to tempt fate by taking a pic of it!!

Let me know what you think for real, should i get the neckline looked at on the white alb?

Julia