Saturday, April 17, 2010

is it really saturday?

I wish i had a really good reason for not posting recently, but i just don't. I haven't bee super busy or anything, i've just be getting into a funk with the end of school. I've been counting down the days and i haven't has a ton due this past week but i'm gearing up for finals, so i've been enjoying just being less busy than normal.

Yesterday Audie was off of work so we spent the day together which was pretty great! I had a dr. appointment yesterday and it all went well. Nothing is really wrong so don't worry about it and the dr. made me really comfortable and talking out our options with her was great. Really all we were talking about was birth control issues, so i won't go into the gory details, but i'm very happy with the plan of action, and i'm going back in 2 weeks for another visit. And it was good that Audie got to be there because i was worried that i would feel judgement/ pressure from the dr. and i didn't at all, but i was glad he could go with me, and he's going to go in 2 weeks with me too.

after the dr. appointment we went to mellow mushroom for lunch and then headed to Raleigh to our new neighborhood. We reserved our uhaul for the move, and just explored everything a bit more. Then we had buffalo wild wings for dinner, yummy!!! It was a great day of just hanging out and looking around, but it was nice to do it together and being over there really made me want to move a ton sooner!! Then we came on back to Durham and I chatted with my mom and older sister, which was so great to just get to talk with them, it was like they were sitting right there but they were back home. i wish so much that we lived closer to them, and i'm so excited to see all of my family when they come up for graduation.

alright, audie is working today and i'm trying to get some school work done for this coming week. so we'll see how that works out while i'm home alone and not very motivated!!

Julia

1 comment:

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Sounds like yesterday was fun...I love days when Shane and I have the whole day together!