Friday, March 19, 2010

What is wrong with me??

I am a night person, i always have been. When i was in elementary school i would hide books under my bed and then read them under the covers until midnight (very late for a 8-10 year old) And now, while i don't usually stay up really late anymore it doesn't bother me to stay up late if i know i can sleep in the morning. I don't do well when i don't sleep for at least 7-8 hours, but i can't make myself go to bed early, so i wind up making sure i don't have to be anywhere too early and i go to bed around midnight (many times i still don't go to sleep right away).

The last two nights, right after dinner i was exhausted!! I almost fell asleep right on the couch while watching TV, so audie made me go up and get in the bed each time, i went to bed. Wednesday night i went to sleep at 10 and last night i was asleep by 9!! what is wrong with me, i don't feel bad or weird just extra sleepy!!

Julia

4 comments:

Amber said...

I was asleep by 9 last night too. It was awesome. But I'm an old lady and definitely not a night owl like you.

Maybe you're pregnant. :)

Jessica Ammons said...

or maybe she's just getting old with the rest of us....:)

Julia said...

girl don't mention the p word again on my blog!! it's catching at school (my friend sarah is p by the way) and i don't want to get it!! I'm pretty sure that one year interns at the hospital don't get maternity leave and i don't want to test my theory!

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

I get like that sometimes when I just get so exhausted! I think it's our bodies telling us we need a little extra rest, nothing to worry about!