Wednesday, March 3, 2010

and i didn't skip class today!

I have a bad habit! the last two wednesdays i have skipped my class because it drives me crazy and gets on my nerves. I have just one class on wednesday and it's in the afternoon. I thought i would love this schedule, but it is not that fun. mostly because i dislike this class. My professor sends out notes for us a day in advance, and it's word for word what he says in class. really!! so sitting there and following the notes is kind of boring! so i wind up sitting there and reading blogs, playing games online and updating facebook. not a bad way to spend an hour and fifteen minutes. But see the issue is that it's the only reason i have all day for getting out of my pajamas and leaving the house. So i usually have to be dragged to school on Wednesdays. But today i went because i figured we have spring break beginning after i'm done with class tomorrow.

I also had a take home midterm to do today! it got sent out yesterday and we had to do it whenever we wanted to but we could only spend and hour and fifteen minutes working on it. it's not due until friday afternoon, but i went ahead and did it so i could take it to school with me tomorrow!! it feels good to get it out of the way! now the next assignments i have due are for after spring break! so i have a whole week off to get things done. i need to work really hard to get them out of the way so that i can go camping with some friends next weekend, but i think i can do it. we'll see anyway! i basically have 2 other take-home exams to finish, and one of them is 30 pages or so! NOT cool, but i'm going to work hard to get them out of the way!

ok hope you are having as productive a wednesday as i am, because not only did i finish a midterm, i also made spaghetti for dinner, did dishes and made sweet tea. i know i'm up for wife of the year next week!

so bye for now!

Julia

No comments: