Thursday, March 4, 2010

Really?

Ok professor, class is supposed to be over at 5:15!! Can you please get it together to stop your pointless rambling in time for me to go home! Especially since as soon as you are finished i will be able to stay at my house for a full week of spring break! AND the people in my class are rambling on too, they continue to offer comments and questions even though we have already gone past time!

Also, another professor presented us with our take home midterm today. It's supposed to be done over break and turned in next week. Today was the first we have seen of it. And we are told that it should be 16-20 pages after we have answered the 4 questions!! REALLY?? because that is a bit long for a midterm first of all, and I already have a 30 page midterm to do as well. I'm going to be writing 50 pages in this week? It took me a whole semester to write my senior project in undergrad, a total of 34 pages! Really??

Thank God that i didn't have other plans for spring break, i mean i didn't want to relax and enjoy the only time off i get all semester! and i certainly didn't want to see my friends or husband who i don't get to see as much as i would like!

ok that was my rant for the day, and i really do not mind being a student, and God has called me to this but, really??

Julia

No comments: