Friday, March 26, 2010

Thursday is the new Friday

So since i don't have class on Friday, I love thursdays even more than ever! Thursday brings survivor (usually, it was rescheduled because of basketball this week) and Grey's Anatomy, and one of my new favs, the Marriage Ref. IT is really funny because it shows couples that have strange weird or just strange arguments that are at a stalemate. Then they come on the show and a panel of celebs discuss the different sides and the host makes a final call on who is the winner!! Too funny to see what other couples fight about. At the end of the show they all get a second honeymoon. I really want us to go on it, but Audie isn't willing to be on TV with me!! that could be the fight we submit to the show!!! or maybe not.

Anyway last night i was craving some good pasta so we went to Johnny Carino's! it was so good, and i got the all you can eat pasta/salad. No way a person can eat more than one serving of salad and their pasta, so i got some to go so that i can eat it for lunch today, yummy! I'm enjoying my day off so far by eating my yummy lunch and baking cookies! One of my classes is going on a field trip today and then having a potluck dinner and i'm taking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! And i have a confession, i used store bought snap and bake cookie dough, you know, the kind where it's all done for you!! i baked them at home so i feel like that qualifies them as home baked cookies!! I'm a little afraid of judgement because this class is a class on food and faith and it's full of foodie folks who are all about organic, healthy food stuff. Not that it's bad to be that way, i'm just not, but the cookies were on sale and i'm not a good baker. so i figure i can deal with the judgment, but i'm not going to advertise that they are store bought. Don't judge me!!

ok yeah you can judge me i guess, but you're my friends i don't think you would hate me since you knew the cookies are store bought, and some folks in my class just might.

i'll let you know how it goes!

Julia

No comments: