Wednesday, March 24, 2010

wednesday, ew!

I'm continuing my days of the week posts by talking about my wednesday! I have a love hate relationship with Wednesday because i have just the one class in the afternoon. I love it because i don't have to be gone all day in class but it's crappy because i have to get out of my pajamas to go to school. Well today i went and got gas in my car, because it had been a while, took the trash and got myself some lunch. Then i had to go to class, :(.

Overall a good day, quiet not too much to report. I never did a DWTS update, but basically i liked everyone except Buzz and Pam. I thought overall it was a good first week, some folks have some serious talent/ability! other folks not so much. Buzz, i love that you are 80 years old and doing something so outside your comfort zone, but you need to go home. It's cute to watch you dance/practice one week, but i'm not sure i can watch too much longer. Pamela- you looked like you were drunk/drugged the whole time (quite possible that she was i guess) and looked like you were about to get nekid with your partner on the dance floor. not cute, we'll see if you get better when you do the V. waltz next week, maybe it was the cha cha that was the problem. Kate, bless your heart, it wasn't good, but it wasn't awful for the first week, get better quickly and people will like you better, and i think that Toni is your partner will work for you, because people like him! Evan and Erin, i love you both and hope that you do good, and since you have some talent that might actually happen! everyone else, i have nothing really to say to you good or bad, we'll see how you grow on me or not!!

Ok those are my thoughts, what did you think if you watch?

Julia

No comments: