Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i missed you guys!

So the last two nights i have not slept AT all, well i snoozed for a few hours early in the morning. Monday night i went to be at 2 because of my midterm, last night my mind was just going a mile a minute until 2. I realized, it might have been because i didn't blog yesterday at all.

Blogging is just a great way for me to get my thoughts out there for so many things. today i had a meeting with my preaching professor to discuss my last sermon. I had to be at school at 9:30 for the meeting and i was pretty worried about it. it wound up being pretty good, though she wants me to start preaching from an outline alone and not a manuscript. we'll see how that goes when i preach in a week or two, but it kind of freaks me out, but i know that her comments were right on. I hope that it will free me up to be myself in preaching and not be tied to a script.

I also today had to deal with a bunch of stupid drama with out apartment complex. I am pretty peeved at them, and i'm ready to move like whoa!! we did get approved by our new place and they have the apartment we liked that is going to be ready in our time frame. SO we're all set to move sometime in May!!

alrighty gotta go, i'm starved for dinner tonight for some reason!

Julia

No comments: