Sunday, March 28, 2010

productivity!

This weekend Audie and I were very productive! Yesterday we had a ton of errands to do and so we went shopping at a million different stores. Audie bought some software at the Apple store. We were worried that they wouldn't give us the student discount on it, but they did so we saved like 1200 dollars!! really for real that was the discount we got!! i couldn't believe it! So we now are the proud owners of this super crazy professional adobe software that Audie needs to do art stuff. (he's working on a new project, a webcomic that he'll write/draw/produce/put on the internet himself! i'll get you the link when it goes online) Then we went to Target and got some basics, you know new socks, undershirts, deoterant, etc. It was then on to Michael's to get some stationary. I'm sending out graduation announcements in a few weeks and we were looking for some kind of plain wedding type invitation to print my own rather than spending a ton of money on them. we basically found some plain white cardstock that is precut and comes with envelopes for 100/ 15.00 so i thought that was a pretty good deal. (and with audie's new software they'll look really good once he's done with them!)

Also we went to Ross and found me an easter dress. I didn't really think i needed one, but i just decided to look just in case they had something cute/cheap. I tried on 4 and only one really looked great and it was a good price too, so i have a new dress, perfect for Easter next week and work in the long run. We also bought the cutest stuff for our niece's birthday! We're so excited to see our family and friends next week for Easter and her birthday party! Audie has friday off and i have thursday and Friday off this week so we're going to be able to drive down Thursday night. I loved what we got for her birthday ! (i would tell you what i got by my sister-in-law, AKA niece's mom reads this blog most of the time) we also made a stop by old Navy for me to look at some clothes for work! i got four tops appropriate for work that were all on sale!

Today I've wrapped my niece's present, put away laundry, done 3 loads of laundry and made lunch for Audie and I. Audie went and paid our rent, got the mail and did grocery shopping for the week (we only needed like 4 things, and i didn't want to get out of my pjs to go shopping today - which is why he went instead of me) so now we're all set for this week and ready to go to GA for the weekend!! so excited to see everyone! I know i already said that, but i really am!!

I hope you had a great weekend too!
Julia

No comments: