Monday, May 3, 2010

ugh

last night at 12:30 i went to bed with 3 paragraphs left on my first question of this last final! I know i was supposed to finish it by going to bed but i was so close. i set my alarm to get up at 8:30 this morning so that i could finish up Question 1 and then get question 2 started. Well then i turned off the alarm this morning and slept instead. So then today i just finished the 1st one and now i'm starting on the second one, but i'm limiting my tv to just rewarding myself for writing paragraphs.

ok but i'm 1/3 done with this last final!! it's a good feeling, but i need to finish it up so i can have that great Wednesday i have planned!!

Also i took a study break to try out my new chi straightener! I LOVE it! I showered last night too, which i never do because my hair always is frizy gross the next day, but with my straightener it was no problem. 10 minutes after i plugged it in my hair was all straight and shiny!! so excited for the possibilities that this gives me!!

Ok love to all of you but i have to get to work if this thing is EVER going to be done!!

Julia

No comments: