Tuesday, May 4, 2010

one more!

I just finished question 2, after a long day i'm going to bed finished, instead of with a few paragraphs left to write which makes me happier than last night! Alright, just one more question on this final left, and i have all day tomorrow to work it out! Here's hoping i can get up and get going to finish it up!

This last final seems like it is taking forever, but at least i'm not right up against my deadline and i have some time to sleep and take good breaks. That being said, these last few days, thursday through today spent writing is getting old real quick!! i think that if i weren't going to be done tomorrow i would really just be done!!

alrighty! time for bed, hopefully this time tomorrow i can say that i'm all finished with my M.Div!!! (or at least the course work of it, i'll still have to pass all my classes in order to graduate!)

prayers for a good day of work tomorrow!

Julia

No comments: