Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what a wednesday!

Ok it wasn't that exciting, but i got you interested right?? please say yes!

So today i slept in, glorious, and had to go to class at 2:30. it is one of those classes that you have to listen and take notes the whole time. I realize that you would think that all classes are like that but we all know that they are not. but this class is pretty good, i like it so far. One thing that stresses me about this class is that i have to blog for it.

I know that it shouldn't stress me out, because i blog as a hobby. But it's not the same. We as a class have a private blog out in the world and we have to each post 2 times a week and respond to another person's blog. It's basically like us doing a reflection paper each class time, but everyone gets to read our thoughts about what we're reading and talking about in class. That stresses me out. I hate reflection papers, i think that they are just busy work for grad. students!! and i don't like the thought of people talking about what i'm posting. Not to mention there are 45 people in my class. that means 90 posts a week and 45 comments spread around. that's a lot to read, on top of all the other stuff we're reading for class. not fun!!

But other than class not much happened today. i made some creamy italian chicken and Fettuccine for dinner. one of my favorites! yummy. now i'm catching up on my DVR, and i blogged for class for the first time - wish me luck!

Julia

No comments: