Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday night!!

Hi ya'll,

Sorry you got a hiatus from my posting since tuesday, but really it's just been much of the same, very little going on! Today I went by the school and bought my books for my last semester of school! I was so glad to get that behind me and know that i'm starting my last semester. It feels so weird! but good too, of course. I also stopped by the hospital to see a couple from my home town that are up here having some surgery and treatments done for the husband's illness. It was really nice to see some folks from back home, and i'm sure seeing a familiar face was nice for them too.

Tonight Audie and I have big plans! (oh yeah are you getting excited??) We're going out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings! yummy, it's such a good place, they have awesome buffalo wings and i'm really excited because we are going with some good friends of ours. After that Audie is going to drop me off at a friend's church for me to chaperone a lock-in. My friend is the youth minister there and was really in a bind because she's been working really hard to get her ordination paperwork into her conference and she needed a hand, and i'm really excited. Maybe i should be more worried. wow that's big plans huh? i know we're exciting folks.

other than that we're not up to a lot. I babysat for a sweet little girl yesterday who's parents are hoping to adopt a new baby soon! so there's the update for what we have been up to, as little as that has been.

ok hope you guys have a great weekend!

julia

No comments: