Monday, January 25, 2010

busy with homework!

So i'm breaking in my homework crazy weekend/week to say hi to everyone! i have two papers due this week on Thursday. One is actually a written sermon, but still is written so i figure it's the same as a paper. (and don't get me started on how it's only the first full week of school, since we had a holiday last week and a shortened week the week before) so i planned to read as much as i could for this week on friday and saturday so i could enjoy sunday and then work on these papers in the first few days of the week.

But i babysat on Friday afternoon and Saturday night, so i worked on homework all day sunday and more this morning. at this point i have one more article to read. I am planning on writing my first paper tonight while watching the bachelor (watching now and loving it so far, so much drama this season!)

Tomorrow i have a break in my classes when i'm going to read my commentaries for my sermon prep and the last article for my wednesday class. I hope to get a good start on my sermon on Tuesday evening and then continue to do good work on Wednesday morning and evening so that i'm done before bedtime! i am determined to not stress myself out like i did last semester. My plan for that is to give myself good boundaries with school work, and plenty of start time for my papers so that i can finish them without staying up until 2 the night before they are due.

ok, byee guys, i have gotten rid of my writer's block by going through this with you! hope you have a great week, and that this was a fantabulastic monday!!

-julia

No comments: