Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the bachelor

Oh my gosh the drama was awesome. I love the dramatic music and the girls freaking out over everything!

So Jake our bachelor went on some good dates. Gia went on a one-on-one, and let me tell you the coverage of her date made me like her a lot more because she showed that she's not just a spoiled city girl but that she can camp and cook hotdogs on the campfire. I think that Jake really liked her, obviously he kept her around. I liked her a lot better, but i don't think that she will make it to the final two.

He also went on a two on one date, where two girls go on the date and one goes home and the other gets to stay. Jake surprised Ella and Kathryn by sending them both home because he didn't feel like there was a connection with either of them. I felt like they didn't have a connection with him, though they were both really sweet. I was surprised that they went home before some of the other girls but i got why he did it.

I was really surprised that Jake wanted to go ahead and send more girls home than he had to. he only had to send home one other girl since he sent two girls home already. BUT that being said, i think that Ashleigh and Jessie both didn't have as strong a connection with Jake as the others. So i think he was right to go ahead and send them home.

Now my thoughts on Vienna! so i don't really love her, but i think that the other girls need to just back off! let Vienna show Jake who she really is, and he's a smart guy and can figure it out, or he'll pay the price by being engaged to her. I think that Jake is starting to think that they don't have a connection but wants to spend more time thinking about it and spending more time with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes on a one on one this next week and goes home. the only thing that makes me not see that happening is that jake might not waste a one on one on a girl that he has already had one with.

Ok that's what that i think of all the drama!!

Julia

2 comments:

Jessica Ammons said...

girl, you obviously have not read the spoilers...but i won't tell you won't they say unless you want to know...but, i'm still not a fan of vienna...she's always going to be a spoiled brat and hopefully he'll figure it out eventually!

Julia said...

no i haven't read the spoilers, i never do, don't say that she stays to the end please don't! i really don't like her. but i think if Jake went to her hometown, and was really paying attention he would see it. I think that she does act differently with him than she does with the other girls! (maybe it's an act for TV??) i know i wouldn't want to be seen as a spoiled brat on TV!