Friday, February 12, 2010

plans for tonight!

WOW, thanks so much for all the support in my stress over de-friending. I think i put way too much thought into the whole thing, because he probably doesn't even know that i defriended him. I feel a lot better about it for sure thought. And in the midst i don't think i realized how many people read my blog! I just kind of write this thing to get out my feelings about stuff, chronicle what is going on in our lives and stuff, but i don't really think about that people actually read it.

My sister asked me about what i actually decided to cook tonight to go with the opening ceremonies, so i'll give you an update. After googling what kind of things were canadian food i decided to go with more 'french canadian' stuff. the canadian recipes not only looked really hard to make and didn't look like things that Audie and i would eat. (we're a bit picky) so i decided to go with chicken cordon blue (not sure how to spell that but you know what i mean), garlic mashed potatoes, ceaser salad, and crescent rolls (i mean croissants are french right?). So i'm not sure if that really qualifies as Canandian food or not, but it works for me!

in other news, Audie and i had planned on celebrating Valentine's day tonight before we realized it was the opening ceremonies. So we're combining my yummy dinner for the olympics as a valentine's day dinner. OF course i had to go get Audie a gift, so i went to target today and got him a video game. I know that's not super romantic, but i'm cooking him dinner too! i'm sure he'll get me a killer gift, so i'll report back once i see what i'm getting!!

Ok i have to go pound chicken breasts, never done that before so we'll see how it goes.

hope you enjoy your valentine's day, and if you don't have a significant other to celebrate with you can always celebrate Ferris Wheel day instead, it's Feb. 14th as well. Have a great weekend!!

Julia

1 comment:

jlindsey said...

What a great husband!!