Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have a new skill!

Ok Guys I'm going to try this because my resident blog guru told me how to put links in my blog that are clickable. I realize this is probably like elementary education for most bloggers, but not me, i feel like i just got my master's of blogging!

SO last night audie and i went here to celebrate our new job wonderfulness. I did accept the job that was offered to me at the hospital in Raleigh. I don't want to name the hospital, just because there could be creepy people out there, and also i'm not sure they would like to be the subject of my blog. I do know people who have received offers from the other two hospitals i applied to and so that means that i probably won't get other offers from them. And that is totally ok by me, because i wanted to go to the hospital that already offered me a job.

I mean this is really a lesson for me in how God has such a perfect plan, that i have to just get out of the way and let God lead me and it's all going to work out. Like i only applied to my choice as a backup, and wound up loving it so much. and i kept kind of saying to myself, God make it really clear where i should go and work next year, help me out here. Even if you have to only give me one option, give me your plan. and you know what, God has got this! God totally knew what i needed more than i knew what i needed for myself. and THAT's why i serve a big good, wonderful God. really, because some people (myself included sometimes) get all caught up in how life isn't going the way they want it to, but God has a bigger plan, and that plan is for you to prosper (not in the earthly sense, but in God's prospering in you!) and for you not to be harmed! I think in the long run there is always the hope that God has a greater purpose behind all our pain and hurt, even if we never see the good results that come from it.

Ok sorry for the sermon, but it's a sign of my trade, i can't help it. i know you guys that know me don't mind! Ok i hope that you can see some hope in your life today! and i also hope that you get the privilege, honor and blessing to see the fruits of God's goodness that are the results in the hard times that you may be going through.

alright, got to get going on some homework!

Julia

No comments: