Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What a week!

I love that my week is over now!! I only work 3/4 time at the church so I only work Sunday through Wednesday, which means my week is over!! I was super productive on my two day work week, getting everything done on my weeks to-do list and quite a few done on my monthly to-do list. Not bad for my first week. I'm not going to go into crazy detail of everything that I did 'cause that would be super boring, but one crazy thing did happen, i broke my filing cabinet!!!

So I was going through all the stuff that was left behind when my predecessor left and part of that was unlocking the filing cabinet and going through the files that she left. So I open up the bottom drawer, which was super hard to get open and then I couldn't close it!!! I'm not sure why except that it wouldn't close for anything! So i thought maybe i needed to unlock it again or something (not sure why) but I then locked the cabinet and now it won't unlock!!!!! SO now I have a filing cabinet that is unusable because the bottom drawer won't close and the other three won't open!! The facilities director is going to work on it tomorrow and hopefully get it all settled.

Well it definitely added some laughter to my day that's for sure.

Also tomorrow is going to be a super fun day because I'm going apartment hunting!! My good friend Jessica is going to come over and we're going to go look for apartments all over athens. We'll see if we find anything that is worth living in.

Hope you have had a good week too even though yours isn't over yet probably.

Julia

No comments: