Sunday, July 17, 2011

long but wonderful week

So i know it's been a week since my last post, sorry guys!! I've had a few things going on at work. I'm missing my hubby pretty bad, we've skyped some and that has helped but it still sucks being so far away from him for so long!! I've been working hard on getting stuff ready for work and trying to stay busy on my days off so I don't miss him too much.

This past weekend I went to LaGrange to see my BFF Amber and to go see Harry Potter, oh wow was it amazing!! We had such a good time hanging out all day long and just catching up. Saturday I went to a family reunion with my mom, stepdad, and grandparents. BIG fun!! well i mean i didn't know anyone there and there were lots of strange dishes on the buffet line, but over all it wasn't too bad.

Well I'm starting a new week at work today and got a lot on my plate to do! so hopefully i'll blog some this week, but i'm not counting to much on it.

Tomorrow I'm having dinner with my dad 'cause he's in athens for a training thing with his job so that should be nice and fun.

Other than that I don't have any big plans for this week. I'm hoping to get plenty of rest on my days off and get some stuff done with week at work. we shall see.

toodles,

Julia

No comments: