Friday, July 8, 2011

two days off

The last few days have been really awesome. I have had them off of work and that's been great! Yesterday a friend of mine and I went apartment hunting. It was a really long day but really fun. I went and saw five different places, out of a list of 11. So 6 didn't make the cut at all. Of the five that i saw only 2 were real possibilities and one was way cheaper than the other one and was right down the street from where I work. So i think it was pretty much a no brainer.

Today I went and found the Target and bought a bag on sale! it's red so it'll match both brown and black outfits and it's big enough to carry my computer to work and back. I also stopped by the new apartment office to get our application in and got the lease agreement all settled. We'll officially move from NC on August 20th!! Audie will stay in NC for another week or two and then come down straight to our new apartment. I'm so excited!! it seems like such a long way away but it is really just around the corner.

Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with my mom and stepdad! They are coming up here for a horseshoe tournament and my mom wants to see our new place and we'll hang out watching Marcus pitch horseshoes.

that's all for now!

Julia

No comments: