Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still standing!

So I am finally back in my 'routine' again after an awesome visit with family. I worked a great weekend (got sick halfway through, but the first half was great!) spent a few days being totally sick, but then recovered in time to have lunch with a great friend, see my mom and give my sister two great baby gifts. One was to use my new found sewing skills to put a new lining into a basket. It was really easy because the basket came with a liner already so i just cut that one up and used it as a pattern and spray painted the basket to match the nursery that she is getting ready for her new baby. (it's a surprise if it's a boy or girl or I would say my niece or nephew) She's due on the 16th of September. so we have some time left before the baby arrives, so she's getting down to business in making things ready for the new arrival.

I also made them three different recipes of food and packaged them into frozen meals for to eat after the baby came. I think that once the baby arrives it will be nice because they just have to pick one, cook it and then be able to eat dinner seven different times with three different recipes. Sorry that I haven't posted too much more, I've just been getting back in the groove and getting back to my regular routine! I missed being with Audie so much, so I'm really glad to be back home for good for a while.

Ok I'm getting pretty sleepy already today, so I'm going to go on to sleep!!
Hope you enjoyed your few weeks while i was out of commission - I loved being more 'unconnected' for a while, so i may not post everyday but I'll still be here for those few that read!!
Julia

No comments: