Tuesday, July 27, 2010

project time!

So i know i have been kind of ambiguous about my projects recently. Mostly it was because I was waiting to finish one of them and then mail it to the person that it goes to. It got put in the mail today. Here is a preview of all my supplies before I started for a sneak peak!!



But after my trip to GA and getting some heirlooms from my mom's house I got another quick project to do. I had a corner of our living room that seemed pretty blank still and i wasn't quite sure what to put there, but Now i have it;



ALL of those heirlooms look pretty chic if you ask me! It's a dictionary and stand, my grandmother's old suitcase, my dad's highchair from when he was little (which i spray painted the legs 'cause they were a little rusty) and my dad's old GI Joe from when he was a boy. I am loving my new corner of decor! and it matches pretty well the rest of the living room if you ask me!

Hope you guys are having a great day!!

Julia

No comments: