Wednesday, July 7, 2010

family time!!

I'm so excited because I'm in my hometown tonight with my family!! I'm working a retreat (my two sisters are working too, more family time!) this weekend from thursday night until Sunday night and then i get 3 days or so with my family and friends from back home! so exciting even though i just saw my folks at the beach about 2 weeks ago! What have i been up to since sunday?

A friend of mine came into town on Monday morning (she missed her connection flight (which was the last one of the night on Sunday night so she came the next morning) and we just hung out all day monday, and then on tuesday we went to her house in Durham to open it up and make sure it was ready for the movers to come and pack all thier boxes into the truck to go to Florida! Then this morning both of us flew to ATL, me to go see my folks, and her on to Tampa to go to her (and her hubby's) new parsonage (where he is the pastor) It was really good to have someone to hang out with for a few days, and we didn't do much, but it didn't leave time to sit down and write a post. I'll probably be out of pocket the next week or so while i'm at home, so don't worry, but hopefully i'll be back soon with some pictures of my cute projects I made this weekend. I have a couple more to do and then I'll be ready with a whole week or so of posts of my projects!!

hope you have a fantabulastic week!!

Julia

1 comment:

Amber said...

You should probably just drive up to see me while you're here. :)It'll be the last change you get to see me in LG like, EVER!