Sunday, August 10, 2008

The weekend!

This was an amazing weekend, tiring but great! Saturday Audie and I had lunch with a friend of mine from LaGrange. She just moved here to Durham because her someone special is attending the Div school with me this year. It was really fun, and after an awesome lunch at Elmo's Diner, my favorite place in Durham, we did a tour of Durham for her, since she is new and all.

Then we got back to watch the Olympics for a while and then I went and babysat for a family in Chapel Hill. The kids were basically asleep the whole time, so that meant i watched the Olympics at thier house rather than mine. But the youngest, who was 11 weeks old was kind of up and down, which meant I got to hold her a LOT and it was AWESOME!! I love babies, and she was really cute!

But it was a long night i was really tired when i got home and i didn't feel well and then this morning i was pretty worn out so we didn't go to church. Which is a big downer for the day in the first place. We were really excited about going to our church in Raleigh for the first time since i was at field ed.

So more relaxing and Olmpic watching all day. I really need to pack and get ready to go to GA on Tuesday!!

-Julia

No comments: