Monday, August 4, 2008

Intro




Hi everyone! This is my new blog! I've been obsessed with several blogs recently and I keep telling Audie that i wish i could do my own. Well today I have. No real reason for starting it today, just that things have calmed down since the summer is winding down. so a bit of introductions are in order.

I'm Julia, and my husband is Audie, hence the name of the blog. We are both pretty big dorks in several ways, but you'll figure that out on your own soon, so we won't get into that.

We met now two years ago and have been married for a bit over one year! We both love being married and think that it is the coolest thing ever! We don't have any kids mostly because I am a full time student in seminary. I'm getting my Masters of Divinity, which means in about 2 years I will (hopefully) be ordained as Reverend Julia. (which is kinda scary to think about) For now Audie is unemployed, but looking hard for a graphic design job (or just one that will pay the bills until he gets one) in the Triangle area.

School starts back only three weeks from now and I'm really excited to get back in the swing of things. In theory i would like to update the blog every day (because i check my favorite ones everyday and i wish there was always something new to see) but in actuality with my busy schedule of classes, readings for classes and papers and projects for classes I'm not sure how often that will be.

Well I guess that's about it- Hope that's enough for a first post and that you'll continue to check in and see what's up!

-Julia

No comments: