Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i made it

I made it to GA, I no longer live in NC with my husband, but in GA with his cousin and her family. I made the long drive today and made it just fine. I got pretty much settled in but need some more hangers for my clothes(not that i brought too many or something!!) I probably did that is for sure. But i have everything that i need other than that for now.

This is the beginning of a two month stretch where Audie will still live in Raleigh but I'll live here while he's searching for a new job and I'm beginning my new one. It should suck pretty bad ( it always does when you are apart from your spouse for an extended length of time) but I think I have plenty to occupy my time for now.

K that's pretty much all for now. I have my first day of work with my new job tomorrow and that should be interesting for sure. Basically I'm going to meet my predecessor and go over the job description and all that entails for now.

Julia

No comments: