Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Commissioning and New Job

I got commissioned yesterday at 2 and got offered a job at 4, and I accepted both!!! So excited for this new stage in my journey and hopefully it will be a good one on both fronts. I don't have much to say on the internet about my job, but I interviewed on Saturday and then got offered the job yesterday. I'm going to be a Children's Minister in Athens GA and I'm very excited about it.

Now to figure out living situations and stuff like that. The problem is that Audie will be working in Raleigh still until Sept. 1st. Hopefully by then he'll have a job in the Athens area and can move down there to be with me. But my job starts somewhere in the neighborhood of July 1st. so I'm going to be searching frantically for a place to live in Athens for the next couple of months so that I can work and save some money hopefully for a place to live in Athens.

That's all for now, so excited about all the changes happening in my life, and kind of scared at the same time!!

Julia

2 comments:

JM said...

Congrats Julia! I am very excited for you and your new job!

Amber said...

I'm excited for you too! And I'm extra glad that I got to be there for both of those great moments. :)