Saturday, June 25, 2011

back before i go

So we just spent a week in GA with my family! It was so fun to see my mom and aunts and grandparents and everyone else for a few days. I had a meeting with some folks in Macon on Thursday and we got back Friday night. We spent some time with some friends last night and today i'm resting and packing! I'm so ready to get my adventure in GA started this week. I leave for good on Wednesday and I have a lot of packing to do. I'm so excited to have a job and to get started on it. I think I'm going to like it a lot better than what I do at the hospital and I'm ready to live that much closer to my family. I'll only be an hour from my in-laws and 2 1/2 from my family. i'm so exctied!!! I think that i'll get to spend extra time with my family and stuff.

So what is audie doing while I'm going to be in GA?? He'll be in NC looking for a job in GA while i'm working there. For two months we'll be living apart, but it hopefully won't be too bad. He's going to stay in our apartment here while I stay with his cousin. After Sept. 1st he'll move down to GA too. We'll hopefully move most of our stuff down at the end of july and put it in storage for a month.

So that's what's been up with us, not too much but enough time with family to make me happy for a while.

Julia

No comments: