Thursday, February 26, 2009

you like me, you really like me.

So google analytics is my new obsession!

do other people have this happen- probably not i am kind of an obsessive person in general- ok whatever that means i'm not sure- back to the subject.

SO i checked my google analytics like a few (like 50) times yesterday. I also check my blog pretty frequently. -Don't beat me to the punch line.

so i'm pretty ecstatic that like 23 people saw my blog in the last two days- but like 11 of them were from Durham/Chapel Hill. - then i realized that those could just be ME checking my blog 85 times a day- is that true- does Google Analytics count me as a visitor?? i can't figure it out but i had my "you like me, you really like me" moment yesterday only to get it shot down with the humbleness of my own obsession with my own blog.

(by the way i have ALWAYS thought that the reference acceptance speech was really dumb and so i can't even begin to tell you how stupid i feel for making even a reference to it, much less saying the words out loud myself)

so the moral of the story is- are there really 11 other people in Durham/chapel Hill that read my blog yesterday? if so please speak up (i.e. COMMENT!!) so that i know you are there- we could be friends in real life! I'm fun, you'd like me, you'd really like me! - haha.


also i took a personal day today and tomorrow i don't have class so basically i have finagled a four day weekend!!

ttfn

Julia

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i am one of those 23. and yes. i think it counts you. sadly. i did the exact same thing.