Thursday, February 19, 2009

i know

i know it has been a LONG time since i posted last, but i'm not sure that anyone who reads this has actually missed my posting!

Not that ya'll don't love me, but i'm sure most of you are:
A. someone who keeps up with me in real life so you know what i've been up to.
B. someone who doesn't keep up with me in real life, but my blog is not a huge part of your day anyway.
C. Someone who doesn't know me at all, and so you're not allowed to be upset because i haven't let you look at my life on the internet! - actually i would be quite surprised if someone read this who didn't know me in real life.

SO what have i been up to? Everything and nothing all at once.
some highlights of what you have missed:

1. my 3 dollar coffee maker was missing essential parts- after MANY emails and two phone calls to customer service i got the parts out of the blue in the mail!!

2. i have turned in my first papers, preached a sermon in preaching class, and taken a midterm.

3. my friend James from college moved to Raleigh. I know this is random, but like the week after my last post he came up and interviewed for a job, got the job the next week and then moved up here the week after that. - really fun to have a good friend up here with us!!

Ok i think that is all exciting that has happened.

Now this weekend's plans:

1. driving to and from ATL.

2. Going to the GA aquarium with my college roomie and her hubby, then out to dinner with my other two roomies and their fiance/boyfriend.

3. Baby shower for Leah, Audie's sister who is due with the first grandbaby in the family in about six weeks!

4. Monday- going to do my middler evaluation meeting, one more grad requirement that will be done!!


ok sorry for the quick nature for all that AND for going forever without posting. Hey and if you missed it, let me know!!

-Julia

1 comment:

tRacY paRty oF 4 said...

I missed you Julia! Glad things are going well.