Saturday, December 6, 2008

No i'm not dead

Just severely deranged! I have been studying/writing papers for the last two weeks. I took plenty of time off for Thanksgiving turkey and Dressing in AL with my family. I also went to my hometown for a DCOM meeting, and i was passed with flying colors. They basically just ask a few questions and then determine if you are should still be in the running to be ordained. So i passed.

other than that my life is pretty boring, i've really been doing homework almost constantly. So i'm also watching Sex and the City on DVD while doing it.

I put up my Christmas tree too. i bought a new prelit one at Wally world on the day after thanksgiving (at 5 am) for 25 dollars! i know right awesome, and then i got it home and it looks kind of like i paid 25 bucks for it. -which i did so it's fine, and when i got all my cute ornaments on it didn't look to bad.

the big thing about this weekend is that i am dog sitting. My friend Danny and his Fiance were going out of town for wedding planning stuff, and they forgot to contact the boarders who normally take Pixie. SO audie and i volunteered! it's been really fun! which is surprising 'cause i'm not a dog person AT ALL. I like looking at cute dogs as much as the next person, but i'm not good at the taking care of them part. Anyway Pixie is a lahsa apso. It's kind of like a golden shitz zu. really cute and precious. he's been great!

Ok so that is the update so that you all don't think i died or something!

love to all and Merry Christmas.

-Julia

1 comment:

BEAT said...

It's good to get an update! We will make it through. Right? I have my United Methodist History final on Tuesday and haven't started studying at all. Oh geez.