Friday, January 7, 2011

thanks to my new faster internet!!

I can now blog at work!! I don't actually have much to say except for that i can now give small updates throughout the day if i could talk about work, which i can't. ANyway, hope you're having a great friday. I know i am!! I'm looking forward to this weekend, not because we're going or doing anything special, but it's the first weekend that i have had in a while to not worry about commissioning paperwork!

what are my plans for the weekend you ask? Not much, really just clean our whole house because next weekend my mom and stepdad are coming! they are going to bring us a new couch, well new to us.

well that's all for now,

have a great Friday!

Julia

1 comment:

signage sheffield said...

Faster internet! Good for you. I wish I could have the same.