i think everyone who reads this blog has already, or will, but tell your friends, grandmas and neighbors to get out there and exercise their right!!
so for tasty Tuesday i have an EASY recipe!!!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3-4 slices of cheese (any kind)
1 can cream of chicken soup
Seasoned breadcrumbs (optional)
• Heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Lay chicken in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
• Arrange cheese slices on top.
• Spread soup over chicken and sprinkle breadcrumbs over is desired.
• Bake for 30 minutes.
• Serve over rice or pasta, pouring sauce over.
SO EASY- actually audie and i may have this, totally one of our favs.
so cook this easy dinner with your family and then sit around and watch our president get elected!! And let's all pray that America gets the president we need and not the one we want.
AND don't forget to serve THE king and THE kingdom- while both are eternal, both are also in this world right now, and can make a difference! That is where my salvation comes from, not the politician that i voted for!
love and Ta Ta For Now.
4 hours ago