Friday, February 18, 2011

habit

As has become my habit, Friday afternoons are really boring around here at work, though i have a meeting at 3:30 that should help pass the time, and after that i get to go home so that's nice too. So what has been going on you ask? well i heard back from a few jobs that they weren't interested in me (or they hired someone else) and heard back from one that wants to interview me!

I'm about two weeks away from being in GA for my interview. I'm leaving on a Friday night and coming back Tuesday night after my interview. I'm so ready/excited to see my family for the weekend and not have to go to work for two days!!

What's on the plan for this weekend?? not much. I have to do laundry and we're planning a trip to go to BJ's for some fun. We probably won't buy anything or not much (hard to do in the fun store that is Bj's) but i haven't been in a while and want to go look and see what they have changed around recently.

thanks for listening to my boring life,

Julia

No comments: