Saturday, September 4, 2010

exhausted, but better

Last night i arrived home and was totally exhausted after my week. Apparently my work has a strict no blogging policy so we'll not be talking about it all anymore. boo hoo because that will be my life this year.

But for Labor Day weekend Audie and I have NO plans! He's working today until 2 so after that there will be very little that is done. I'm also going to get organized with all my new found information and make folders and notebooks and stuff for my job. a bunch of sleep and also church tomorrow with some laundry mixed in will be great too. I'm also getting together with a friend i haven't seen in a few weeks to just chill out and catch up. Always fun.

After the week i have had it will be a great change of pace, now i know why all you working people look forward to the weekend!

julia

No comments: