Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh i just remembered!

Um, two more things that will be happening this year:

I will be turning 25, and Audie will turn 30! AAHH!! I know that's not that old to everyone else out there. But for me they are BIG milestones. I am no longer in my 'early twenties' that's a scary age for me I guess. Maybe it's because i'm still in school and wish i weren't, but i can't do much about that. And my hubby being 30 i know freaks him out a bit. Luckily we have about a whole year to 'look forward' to these days, because my b-day isn't until September. And Audie just turned 29 last week, so he has like a whole year to go!

Ok so that is my update for now. I'm also awaiting the arrival of Leah, the sis-in-law and her hubby Raymon. Also she is about six months pregnant, so i'm also awaiting little baby Madison, in utero!! I got THE cutest baby gift for them at Target/Ross. i love both those stores, but Ross is my new Fave. I got a cute little dress and bloomers for Madison for only like $10. It was originally $30. What a great deal!! I also had a friend who has an Embroidery setting on her sewing machine to Monogram Madison's name on the bootie of the bloomers, and four little flowers. TOO cute. i saw i tiny baby on a recent blog, i'm not sure which, with a little diaper cover on with just thier name on the bootie, SO CUTE!! anyway, so that's where the idea came from.

Now i'm obsessed with getting a sewing machine that does embroidery! i know the machines are expensive, but seriously getting things monogramed is expensive too, so you would like eventually save yourself money- also you could do gifts for Bridesmaids, friends, moms, towels for newly marrieds and grads! totally worth the investment!!! love it!! so anyone who is out there who has one they want to sell, hook me up!!

ok that's enough, i need to go wash sheets, etc. for my family visits!!

love to all,

Julia

No comments: